It's time for another Windseeker update! I stopped by Knott's Berry Farm today after work. As I approached the park, I could see Windseeker spinning around up in the air. Unfortunately, it turned out that they were just testing the attraction with employees as riders. I shot some video of one of the test runs and I've posted it below, but before we take a look at that video, here are two photos that were taken just last week. You can compare these pics to my construction photos that were taken from the exact same angles by clicking here:
Windseeker Up The Wazoo!
This next photo gives us a little closer view.
And here's a closer look at the fountain that I mentioned in my earlier post. I'm glad Cedar Fair saved this piece of Knott's history!
I'm reposting the vintage postcard of the fountain for comparison.
And now, here is that video. Try not to get dizzy!
0 Yorumlar