Valentine Day's creative enchantment
is now an afterglow of sweet memories wafting in the cool wind
only to be pondered in quiet solitude
on something as F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S as this.
for like in the fairytale, my place of rest can't be too big or too small
but just right.
I don't know if I'm going gray
because I'm going gray
but I need calm surroundings in order to honestly savor the beauty of winter
in joyful anticipation for the next season of life to reveal itself little
by little
so that I can swing open my French doors
and join you in the garden to play.
We are on the shores of Spring my friends
and we're almost there, so let's drink an elixir of hope together
gazing at the horizon
of our destination to paradise.
Survive
Strive
and most of all
thrive
in the anticipation of the coming months of
unfolding beauty!
First photo of heart - Eat Drink Chic
Gray velvet couch from Maisons du Monde
Beds in a Pretty Row Indulge
Gray Settee with gold velvet throw Bella Notte Linens
Pink Vespa Creature Comforts
Tent Retreats SFgirlbybay
Tumblr


















0 Yorumlar