Husband worked on Saturday so I was on my own. I actually drove myself out to see a covered bridge and to take some photos. Husband had drawn me a map (so I could avoid a rather unnecessary motorway) but I also had my phone give me directions (which didn't end up being the same as husband's). I did get there, took some photos and then headed out to the park I had been to the week before. Unfortunately it was a rather cloudy day. Sigh. It's that time of year where the cloudy days seem to outnumber the sunny ones.
When I got back I Skyped with Mum. It actually went well. Sometimes it's a little iffy but (crossed fingers) lately it's been working out. By the time we'd finished talking it was raining - it didn't stop until Sunday morning. I had been expecting Sunday to be a little brighter, but it wasn't to be. Husband and I went out anyway. I had resolved myself to no sunshine, but later in the afternoon, when we were almost home it came out! I was a little upset. Instead of moping around the house I decided to pack myself into my car and go back to the park I had been at the day before in hopes of some sunny photos. Husband stayed home so he could at least have a few hours to rest up. It was beautiful out. I was only planning on stopping quickly, but it was so lovely I ended up taking a walk as well.
Look at those lovely clouds! And that reflection! Husband said he wished he had gone.
So now it's the start of another week. I have a dreaded dentist appointment on Thursday that is making me wish the days away so I can get it over. It's occupying far too many of my thoughts. I've thought about cancelling it but then I would just be putting it off so I shall just have to put up with the anxiety that comes with the appointment and suck it up!


0 Yorumlar