Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

For Your Viewing Pleasure!

On Monday, October 18th the world was introduced to the next big thing in music. Willow Smith, daughter of power couple Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, released her music video for her debut single, "Whip My Hair". The video is artsitic, a hint of Lady Gaga, while her vocals rival those of Rihanna. Oh yeah did I mention that she is only 9 YEARS OLD! This young girl is in the industry not because she has famous parents, but because she actually has the talent that is needed. The video is cute and fun, very colorful, while the song goes hard and showcases the voice this little girl has. Take this girl seriously because what she has just put out is pure perfection. Signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation label, be sure to expected great things from Ms. Smith when she releases her first album. This song is catchy and has been stuck in my head since its release, but I am not complaining. The video has been viewed a little less than four million times in only three day. This shows you the attraction this princess has.



A few months ago I wrote a review on Kelly Rowland's single "Rose Colored Glasses". I praised this song because I think it is everything music should be. The song is beautiful and one of my favorite releases of the year. On September 20th, Rowland released the video for the amazing single and I have to say it is beautifully done and compliments the song very well. Even though it was released a month ago, I feel I have to share this piece of work if you have not already seen it. It is simple, but packs an emotional punch. The visuals and outfits that Rowland wear throughout the video are breathtaking and unique. This video is evidence to showcase that all the singer needs is her amazing voice to show people that she belongs in the industry. Kelly comes out better than she ever has before and I am counting down the days till the release of her third studio album. Watch the video below and let me know what you think!



*Next album review will be on Brandon Flowers' "Flamingo"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar