Therefore this week I have spent some time filling out one of the mandatory HQ slots for my growing Necron Force.
I decided to go for a classic Cryptek figure as primarily I think it is a cool model but secondly the buff that these characters give nearby Necron Infantry units basically doubles their resilience... something that will prove useful when facing a barrage of Sororitas Bolter fire!!
I decided to go for a classic Cryptek figure as primarily I think it is a cool model but secondly the buff that these characters give nearby Necron Infantry units basically doubles their resilience... something that will prove useful when facing a barrage of Sororitas Bolter fire!!
Whilst this is a lovely sculpt I have to say that this figure has taught me something.... Finecast Resin is absolute rubbish. This was previously a metal figure but my version is finecast; as such ... the edges have lost definition, it’s fragile and bends too easily... I can see why Aeldari players bemoan the fact that all their aspect warriors are made out of this crap.
That being said I think I did a good job on the final miniature; closely following the colour scheme on the blister pack!
I now have a shiny new character to lead my Necrons to ultimate victory against the Imperial trespassers!
I think I’ll probably do a few more Crypteks for my final force to fill out those HQ slots!




0 Yorumlar